- Ripley Ville & its Victorian World 1835-1885
- About : rediscovering Ripleyville Project
- Victorian Ripley Ville now!
- Adding Content
- Heritage Matters
- Ripley Ville 1936-1970 : More than a Memory
- Victorian Arts Crafts & Sciences : Can you help ?
The content of this web-site is copyright R L (Bob) Walker and/or rediscoveringripleyville.wordpress.com 2012-2016
Unauthorised use and/or duplication of material without the express written permission from the author and/or owner of this blog and web-site is strictly prohibited.
Excerpts and links may be used provided that full and clear credit is given to R L (Bob) Walker & rediscoveringripleyville.wordpress.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Local not for profit organisations and educational institutions should apply for a license for use of copyrighted material.
If you think I am infringing your copyright or license, let me know. I will put it right. Every effort will be made to make good, within 7 days, any content subject to complaint, or otherwise requiring correction.
R L (Bob) Walker
The aims of this web-site are to make more people aware that, for 100 years Bradford, West Yorkshire, had another industrial model village; 'Ripley Ville' and to restore the village and Bowling Dyeworks to their proper place in the story of 'Worstedopolis' (Victorian Bradford)
150th Anniversary : 15/11/15
Sign-Up to ‘Friends of Ripleyville’
Sign-up to Heritage Matters campaign
Most recent posts
- Introduction & Sequence : A Series of Linked Posts
- rediscovering Ripley Ville : the Beginning after the End
- Not retiring : retiring rediscovering Ripleyville blog – slowly
- rediscovering Ripley Ville blog : the Beginning of the End
- The Ripleys’ use of water in the Bowling valley,Titus Salt & the Bowling Tough : early 1850s
Views on Blog
- 30,304 hits
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Most popular tags in posts
You can use Archives, Tag cloud or Categories to search
- 19th Century
- 20th Century
- 21st Century
- Heritage Matters
- Local History
- People (1800 – 1899)
- Membership Area
- Ripley & Son
- the 'Villa'
- Victorian Ripley Ville
Housekeeping on this site
I have tried, to the best of my ability and knowledge, to make what appears in this blog accurate in historical terms. If you find something doesn’t ring true, let me know.
There are three kinds of images in this blog; images copyrighted but subject to permissions or license agreements, copies of images collected by me over the last 10 years that I understand to be out of copyright, license free or as yet undetermined and photos I have taken. If you want to get someone else to look at an image get them to come to this blog!